Re: Cleveland Ohio SBC building

  • Paul J Zawada
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2003
      There is an SBC (ex-Ameritech/Ohio Bell) tower west of Cambridge, OH that lost its
      horns in the past year... Perhaps SBC is systematically removing all of their out-of-
      service microwave antennas from their facilities?

      I wonder if the SBC CO in downtown Columbus will be losing its horns soon...

      --zawada