Tom Clancy book question

  • Ryan C Blake
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 1999
      I know, I know.... this is probably not the place to ask, but I've gotta
      know...

      I have heard from an unreliable source that Tom Clancy has written a
      sequel to
      _Rainbow Six_. Can anyone confirm this? Rainbow Six was a most
      excellent
      production of the "techno-thriller" author Tom Clancy.

      Yes, I'm sure many of you have read it and enjoyed it as much as I did.
      That's why
      I'd like to know if there is a sequel available yet.

      BTW: Tom Clancy has invested the better part of his career doing
      research to protray
      the technology of modern military as realistically as possible. Like I
      said, many of
      you know this, but by mentioning the "techno" side again, maybe I'll get
      to keep my
      head for this off-topic posting.

      Any info would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Ryan
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 1999
        Ryan,

        Sorry I can't offer any info on the Clancy book, but just wanted to say
        that I don't consider your posting off-topic for this list. Of course, I'm
        not the list administrator - this is just my opinion. In fact, a number of
        us had been talking about fiction which had Cold War comms themes
        (specifically, movies like "Fail Safe") prior to the list being formed.

        ...Albert