Re: Presidential shelter on Nantucket

  • LOKUTIS@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 1999
      good day mark and all FYI kennedy also had a bunker on peanut island in the
      middle of the palm beach fl. port also used as a coast guard station until
      recently. the bunker has been restored to original condition and is open to
      the public as a museum .

      LOKUTIS KF4USH / KFL4 I L
    • Mark Foster
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 1999
        At 07:05 PM 9/12/1999 -0400, you wrote:
        >From: LOKUTIS@...
        >
        >good day mark and all FYI kennedy also had a bunker on peanut island in the
        >middle of the palm beach fl. port also used as a coast guard station until
        >recently. the bunker has been restored to original condition and is open to
        >the public as a museum .
        >

        > LOKUTIS KF4USH / KFL4 I L

        Do you have a photo?
      • LOKUTIS@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 13, 1999
          No ive never been there but if we survive the storm i will get some pictures:)

          LOKUTIS KF4USH / KFL4 I L