re: Fwd: AUTOVON / DSN Switching Centers

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 1999
      BTW, the "DCTN" mentioned at the bottom of the map stands for "Defense
      Commercial Telecommunications Network". The contract was held by AT&T, and
      I believe the Dranesville, VA bunker was the primary technical control
      center for the system.

      ...Albert
    • Ryan C Blake
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 10, 1999
        BTW: We basic Juno cheapskates can't send or receive file attatchments,
        either.

        :(

        Ryan