MCI Map

  • Blake Bowers
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 16, 2003
      Someone put up an MCI route map, but I cannot find it. Anyone know where it was?

    • Jeremy
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 16, 2003
        Cant find it either, would you like me to email you a copy?
        Jeremy
        Someone put up an MCI route map, but I cannot find it. Anyone know where it was?

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Blake Bowers
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 16, 2003
          Please!

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 16, 2003
            Whats your address? Can't seem to find it, mine is n7ryy@... if you want to go that way.

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 16, 2003
              bbowers@...

              Whats your address? Can't seem to find it, mine is n7ryy@... if you want to go that way.

            • bd6xray <bd6xray@lycos.com>
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 16, 2003
                In the Files/Route & Site Maps section, there is an MCI Western
                Region map. If your map is different from this, please consider
                posting yours there also.

                Al Hajny

                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 16, 2003
                  No I have the same one. I hope to get another one with a little more detail of Oregon and Washington.
                  Thanks
                  Jeremy

                  Message 8 of 8 , May 1, 2003
                    Still looking for an midwest coverge map of the
                    MCI microwave map