Re: Digest Number 112{COMMENT}

  • TVOND@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25 1:07 PM
      WHITE HOUSE ADMINISTRATIONS' EMPLOYEE PARKING GARAGE OFF 17TH STREET
      NORTHWEST & PENNSYLVANIA AVE WHAT YOU ALL BEEN SPEAKING OF FOR PAST
      THREE WEEKS.!! ON THREE DAY INAGURATION YOU CAN GET WHITE HOUSE
      RECEPTION TICKET THAT COMES' WITH THAT PARTICULAR PARKING GARAGE
      PRIVILAGE FOR THE FORMAL EVENING IF YOU ALL WANT TO PROVE THAT TO
      YOURSELVES!!.-S:TSVD M.D.
    • Jason Kirkwood
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 25 1:54 PM
        What in the world are you speaking of? I have a house in N Virginia and
        went to grad school in DC and have never heard of this. How about some
        clarification?

      • CLDWARHIST@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 25 1:57 PM
          In a message dated 8/25/99 4:53:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
          jrkirkwood@... writes:

          << hat in the world are you speaking of? I have a house in N Virginia and
          went to grad school in DC and have never heard of this. How about some
          clarification? >>
          That despite all the traffic in DC, their are parking spots somewhere?
          George
        • MACCFound@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 25 2:14 PM
            In a message dated 8/25/99 1:53:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
            jrkirkwood@... writes:

            << CaptTHOMAS STEWART VON DRASHEK M.D >>

            Please lose the CAPS. It's considered shouting and it's harder for most people
            to read.

            Michael A.