Re: [coldwarcomms] Secrecy

  • ProzacKillerX3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2002
      Simple, we have a President who wants to take away our hard earned civil
      rights in the name of NATIONAL SECURITY. He will do anything to achieve his
      goals. The most notable example of this is the way he and his cronies came to
      power.

      I hope the American people come to their senses before it is too late.
      Richard