Flagstaff GEP

  • CLDWARHIST@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 1999
      Nuclear Battlefields, p.174 lists Flagstaff, AZ as a NEACP Ground Entry Point
      and GWEN Relay site. Is their still a GEP at Flagstaff or is that inaccurate?
      And what is SACDIN?
      George
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 1999
        George,

        I can't help with your first question, but SACDIN is "Strategic Air Command
        Digital Information Network". Unfortunately, that's all I know about it.

        ...Albert