NC and MA

  • packy41
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2002
      Ok, not much more to report on NC.. Found three towers in Durham NC.
      One in the city by the Convention Center. Was stuck in traffic, and
      unable to get any pics of it. I belive there was two pairs of horns,
      possible one horn was a cone style. About 3 miles SW, there were two
      more towers with horns in everywhich direction. Unknown exact paths.
      Did not appear that any of them pointed to the Durham tower, but I
      will double check. No evidence of cable seen. May be one story
      underground. I will post the pics in the photo section in the next
      day or two.

      Lots of fiber and cable EVERYWHERE down there. Only found one that
      may have been going to Big Hole, but too far away to tell.

      At the Peru MA site, was up there about 3 weeks ago. Looks nice,
      would be even nicer views if the trees weren't in the way. Looks like
      they are doing some work under the tower for Cell buildings. There
      was some dirt dug up, and some electric meters along the fence line.
      Hopefully I can get back up that way in the next week or two. Pics to
      come as well.