New Jersey Rt. 322

  • sharp51482
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2002
      The other weekend on my way to the shore, I noticed an AT&T
      microwave building along Rt. 322 in New Jersey. I am not sure
      what the name of the building is, but it is not to far from Hamilton.
      I do know however it is not on Albert's list of sites. I am going
      down again this week-end and I will be sure to take some
      photos. It has many AT&T trucks and trailers in the lot, but all
      look to be from the late 80's early 90's. I belive they had the red,
      blue, black stripe design on them. The horns were still on the
      tower.

      I think I am going to forget all about tring to take some photos
      of the Wayne site, the place is awsome, but very well guarded. I
      am only 5mins from the building so maybe at another time when
      things cool down.

      Blu