Cold War article

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28 1:04 PM
      Paul Rosa, a new list member, asked me to forward the following to the
      group:

      Albert
      -------------------

      Dear Colleagues:

      RETHINKING THE UNTHINKABLE: The National Park Service is making a
      monument out of an old nuclear missile site. But how do you interpret
      history so recent it may not be over yet?

      The above titled article appeared in Sunday's (July 28, 2002) Washington
      Post Magazine. The article can be found at:

      http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A59355-2002Jul24.html

      Though not about communications, this is a well written article that
      provides historical context for the subjects of interest to members of
      the coldwarcomms listserv. The article's author, Washington Post Staff
      Writer Bob Thompson, will be fielding questions and comments about the
      article online at 1300 EDT on Monday (July 29, 2002) at

      http://www.washingtonpost.com/liveonline

      Should any of you participate in the dialog, it would be appreciated if
      you could share the exchange with the group.

      Paul Rosa
      Harpers Ferry, WV