Key West and Key Largo Photos

  • mikemakar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2002
      Group,
      I posted two sets of pictures in the Photo section under Key Largo
      and Key West. The first is the Bellsouth microwave tower and the
      other is an antenna farm at the Naval Air Station. Maybe someone
      could comment on the function of what the NAS antennas might do.
      Mike Makar
    • dcat4955@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2002
        the bell tower is still in use for other things.

        robert cruz
        ke4mcl

        > From: "mikemakar" <mikemakar@...>
        > Date: 2002/07/17 Wed PM 02:06:38 EDT
        > To: coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [coldwarcomms] Key West and Key Largo Photos

      • ewilson1234
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 17, 2002
          --- In coldwarcomms@y..., "mikemakar" <mikemakar@a...> wrote:
          > Group,
          > I posted two sets of pictures in the Photo section under Key Largo
          > and Key West. The first is the Bellsouth microwave tower and the
          > other is an antenna farm at the Naval Air Station. Maybe someone
          > could comment on the function of what the NAS antennas might do.
          > Mike Makar

          If the Key West antennas are on the south side of the Key, I believe
          they are intelligence related or FBIS (Same thing sort of... ;)