Re: [coldwarcomms] I did not send this WARNING! If you receive it delete it

  • blitz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2002
      This is a classic 419 scam...designed to rob you. 419 is the section of the
      criminal code in Nigeria that pertains to these frauds. (Thats where the
      scam originated)
      The Secret service is actively asking for any of these emails to be
      forwarded to: 419.fcd@...

      More info: http://www.419fraud.com/
      and a google search on 419 fraud:
      http://www.google.com/search?num=30&meta=hl%3D%26lr%3D&q=419+fraud