O/T - WOM in Ft. Lauderdale?

  • ewilson1234
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2002
      Im not sure if anyone here can help but...

      Back in the 80's when I lived in Ft. Lauderdale, I came across a HUGE
      antenna farm littered with AT&T and US Government signs. Later, I
      found out that it was probably WOM. Just for the heck of it, I to
      Terraserver the other day and looked at a 1995 and was amazed by the
      number of HF antennas there. I jumped over to Mapquest to view a
      current image expecting to see condo's and strip malls in it's place.
      Nope! Still a vacant lot with a few antennas there.

      Anybody have any idea whats going on there these days?

      (you may have to copy and paste the urls together in your browser
      window...)

      http://terraserver.homeadvisor.msn.com/image.asp?
      S=10&T=1&X=2900&Y=14457&Z=17&W=2

      http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?pan=s&mapdata=3Y5TK1Lw1y%
      2bdopMb11SB6QU06DtKAsWi43nmRPxxY%
      2fHN4M7iNQCmBjghNp98otdG3LIrtdO1SqDUmz0JEXYXSYz9YsEdOrPfrxJgzRqOdM%
      2fM%2f2HRYzC0ocAKOrNALmHwL6%2bYOdODHW5LWEjnuC4G8uflKsIx45Qd%
      2b3vMy02sS9I51g2O%2fAjTrH9tAG3DNLBgvQhoyYxgXH0kdI7n8KNeB0wQa2ym%
      2f9uyw5PaIZSsNlErYX2T2taCmhMxQiFkoZF2tEwq7dqiv7d39V9fKxJo2nTfwBsvBzZWH
      eSXXrR1f2mZCKDQO6LFdqx4UOEYysqR