Re: [coldwarcomms] Swap TD-2 equipment and gear for info on WA site

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2002
      Mike,

      You might want to contact the Vintage Telephone Equipment Museum in Seattle
      (http://www.scn.org/tech/telmuseum/), phone (206) 767-3012. They're
      sponsored by the Washington Telephone Pioneers of America, so there's a
      chance that one of their volunteer staff would know about the Orting
      station, or be able to put you in touch with someone who does. And they may
      be interested in the equipment you have available.