AT&T Conyers and Misc.

  • CLDWARHIST@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 1999
      Just talked with a guy in Conyers that was the neighbor of an AT&T employee
      for a long time. Not sure how accurate this is but the source stated "Conyers
      is the No.1 target for communications-it controls all of the communications on
      the east coast, up to New York". Now, I highly doubt that Conyers, although
      it may be my local friendly nuclear strike target, is the No.1 target but his
      statement about New York is interesting.. I'm assuming he got this info from
      his neighbor, indicating that Bedminster, NJ controls all communications for
      New York and northern US (Albert probably can confirm this). He didn't really
      tell me much else but on to the next subject

      I'm enlisting some old friends up in Pittsburgh who live near AT&T facilities
      to photograph them for me. They are AT&T Sites in Greensburg, PA and Baldwin,
      PA. Not sure when to expect results-probably not until summer however.
      George