Re: [coldwarcomms] Spears Mt./Buckingham info/sale

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2002
      Rick,

      OK, thanks - since the current agent is someone else, I'll go ahead and ask
      Mr. Voisinet if he can provide any more photos or info. I didn't want to
      duplicate a contact you'd already made.

      Message 2 of 8 , May 2, 2002
        Looks like you're right - the HVAC/seal-up control panel (I'll post the
        photo today) has a graphical represenation of the facility. It includes two
        rectangles, presumably symbolizing gensets, in the space identified as
        "Engine Room". In fact I think I can almost make out the word "Engine" in
        each rectangle.