AT&T Site

  • CLDWARHIST@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 1999
      Anyone aware of any AT&T towers within a 20 or 30 mile radius of Gainesville,
      Georgia? I'm sorry for the undetailed location, I spotted a tower off in the
      distance while on I-985 on the way to Gainesville, GA and didn't have a map on
      me. Its to the west of I-985 somewhere
      George
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 1999
        Maybe it's AT&T station KRS97 at N34-16-14, W83-46-53 - talks to
        Dahlonega.

        ...Albert

        Message text written by INTERNET:coldwarcomms@onelist.com