Re: [coldwarcomms] AT&T Finland, PA fact sheet

  • long-lines@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2002
      Albert,

      I was in Ft Washington last fall; found the building by
      street address. Unlike any AT&T office I ever saw. The
      document helps explain a number of peculiarities,
      including the total absence of any signs of the
      traditional direct burial cable. The number of manhole
      (cover)s are above average for the business park like
      setting at that location.

      Building now says Verizon; one car in large parking lot
      on the weekend I was there. Some day I'll post the
      pictures.

      Chad Perkins