AT&T Spring Grove, IL

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2002
      I've just posted a web page with photos and a route map for the
      now-demolished cylindrical silo microwave tower at Spring Grove, IL:

      http://www19.addr.com/~longline/places-routes/Spring-Grove/index.html

      Thanks to Terry Michaels for providing this material.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2002
        I've just updated the page to include Terry's detailed history of the
        facility and several additional photos:

        http://www19.addr.com/~longline/places-routes/Spring-Grove/index.html