Plans for Control of Transportation During National Emergencies (1959)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2002
      I've had this PDF file on my web site for a while, but recently discovered
      it can't be viewed directly from my HTML code (it used to work, I recall),
      at least with my version of Internet Explorer. I'm posting the URL here and
      on the web site so you can download the file and view it on your own
      computer.

      The title of the document is "Plans for Control of Transportation During
      National Emergencies". It's a general discussion of concepts, by the Deputy
      Assistant Director for Transportation of the Office of Civil and Defense
      Mobilization, presented at the Industrial College of the Armed Forces in
      1959.

      To download the report under Internet Explorer, right-click on the URL and
      select "Save Target As...", entering the location where you want to save it.

      http://coldwardc.homestead.com/files/L59-106.pdf