Re: AT&T Antenna Range

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19, 1999
      George,

      In Street Atlas, I'm seeing the distance between the Jasper and Graysville
      2 stations as about 24 mi., which is in the normal range of AT&T m/w path
      lengths.

      Jasper is at N33-47-48, W87-20-32.
      Graysville2 is at N33-39-06, W86-57-53.

      BTW, I traced a little more of the route. Going W to E, it's Jasper,
      Graysville, Red Mountain (S of Birmingham), and Elbow Gap (NW of Pell
      City). The route continues E from this station, but Jasper seems to be the
      W end.

      ...Albert

      Message text written by INTERNET:coldwarcomms@onelist.com
      >Just checked the distance between Jasper, AL GEP and Graysville,
      Alabama-which
      >MAY be the site of "Graysville 2", I'm not sure. THe distance is approx.
      32