Re: [coldwarcomms] AT&T Aldie etc --> Mercersburg FEMA?

  • Rick C.
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2002
      Unrelated to the topic at hand, but I noticed Mercersburg joined by a wire
      pair cable to the system - I've noticed it listed as a possible FEMA
      relocation site here and there on the web, but I have never seen a radio
      link or a specific position. . . any ideas out there?

    • hooligan@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2002
        In a message dated 2/24/2002 12:04:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        rickchem@... writes:

        > Unrelated to the topic at hand, but I noticed Mercersburg joined by a wire
        > pair cable to the system - I've noticed it listed as a possible FEMA
        > relocation site here and there on the web, but I have never seen a radio
        > link or a specific position. . . any ideas out there?

        I'm not sure if this answers your request or not, but the mysterious
        Mercersburg site listed, sometimes including callsign WAR-47, is the Cross
        Mountain CANNONBALL site.