Re: [coldwarcomms] Re: AT&T Aldie, Flint Hill, and Linden, VA microwave route changes

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2002
      For those who aren't familiar with the stations being discussed, there's a
      1970 DC-area route map at
      http://www19.addr.com/~longline/places-routes/DC1970.html . Middletown,
      which was not added to the network until around 1991, is about halfway
      between Linden and Lebanon Church.

      One thing I noticed is that the Warrenton 2 - Linden - Omps route seems
      redundant to the Warrenton 2 - Flint Hill - Lebanon Church - Omps route.