HF Antenna and Tower Parts

  • NORMAN JEWELER
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 21, 2014
      Just removed many HF antennas from a Maryland site, have Log Periodic antennas and parts, dual towers with rotating mast, rotors & controls, AB105 tower, rhombic baluns 25KW, just about anything you would expect to find at a government HF site.
      It has to be gone from my storage yard by the end of October when it all goes to the junk yard for scrap.
      If you are looking for anything let me know and maybe I can help you out.
      No, I cannot tell you what site this came from, but it was all removed within the last two months.
      Everything located in Frederick, Maryland just off Interstate 70.

      Norm W4NRS

    • jhaynesatalumni
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 24, 2014
        I have a friend who is interested. How can he contact you?

      • NORMAN JEWELER
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 24, 2014
          w3nrs@...

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 25, 2014
            Well, thanks, but...Yahoo seems to have turned your reply into something useless.

            Since the Big Change I've never figured out how to send a reply to the person who
            did a posting; i can only reply to the whole group. And what I got - well I guess
            you can see it yourself - is a link to your email address with the domain name
            replaced by three dots. And if I click on that link it just brings up a blank page.

            So sorry to bother you so much, but please send just the part of your address
            that comes after the at sign and maybe I can put that together.

            Jim W6JVE

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 25, 2014
              I finally found out how to reply to sender only:

              Click reply, then click the two down arrows to left of "subject", then click the single down arrow to the right of "coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com", then select the addressee desired from the list.
            • jhaynesatalumni
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 25, 2014
                Thanks. Someone sent me the full email address for Norman and I have passed it on to my friendin Alexandria who is interested.