WeCo 307 Switch

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2014
      First photo I've found on this switch:

      http://store.historicimages.com/products/ksd05937
    • Dennis
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2014
        Here's a direct link to the full-size photo.

        http://i.imgur.com/5pdJSxD.jpg

        Thanks...
        -Dennis

        On Sun, Aug 3, 2014 at 1:34 PM, ozob99@... [coldwarcomms] <
        coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > First photo I've found on this switch:
        >
        > http://store.historicimages.com/products/ksd05937

      • Nathan Watson
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2014

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 4, 2014
            AFAIK all the 300 type switches were XBAR based(& on customer premises);a description of the original 300 here:

            http://www.telephonecollectors.info/index.php/bsps-bell-system-practices/doc_view/3207-993-002-01-i1-no300switchsysstationsys-tl

            Sam Etler's site has some BSP maintenance sections on 300 systems(etler.com)