ATC Long Line Tower Photos

  • smw0203
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 20, 2014
      Anyone got any of their own Long Line Tower Photos they want to share? I would love to see some.

    • james kester
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 21, 2014
        Yo Hommes,
        I've got hundreds of them, mostly from construction days.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 22, 2014
          OK cool, could you E-Mail me some? WilkersonShawn@....

          I'm mostly interested in the lighting systems on these towers like the KG-225 from Hughey & Phillips/Honeywell.

          Any pictures of the interior of the buildings?

        • james kester
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 23, 2014
            I've got a couple of tower lights if you want them.
            Most of the tower photos are original construction photos.
            Of course they would be since my company built or serviced so many of them.

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 10 9:48 AM
              What kind of tower lights do you have?

            • james kester
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 10 10:37 AM
                Hughey & Phillips? Is there another kind of AT&T. Except for Flash Tech...

                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 10 11:31 AM
                  AT&T mostly used Hughey & Phillips/Honeywell and Flash Technology, the most common AT&T used was the KG-225 from H&P and the FH-301 from Flash Technology.

                  Some of their towers might have TWR Lighting Strobes or even Orga Strobes. http://www.twrlighting.com/ http://www.twrlighting.com/

                • smw0203
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 10 12:05 PM
                    Would you be able to ship the Tower Lights you have? I'd pay shipping. Can you E-Mail me pictures of the Lights you have? I'm curious to see what kind they are.

                  • Dexter McIntyre W4DEX
                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 12 7:12 AM
                      Add to the list Crouse Hinds. This is the original Stanfield beacon light
                      which I plan to restore:

                      https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15095569/STFDNCMA-beacon_light.jpg

                      Dex

                      On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 2:31 PM, wilkersonshawn@... [coldwarcomms] <