Re: [coldwarcomms] Digest Number 4715

  • doug humphrey
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2014
      On Jan 3, 2014, at 5:32 AM, coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > 2b. Re: Map of U.S. Military Installations,Ranges,& Training Areas
      > Posted by: "Craig Scott" dredmlm@... dredmlm
      > Date: Thu Jan 2, 2014 11:14 am ((PST))
      >
      > VERY nice! After a quick perusal of my area, does anyone know what the US Navy is doing on a mountain top in northern Maine? Complete with helipad. Doesn't really look like a comms station.
      > DredMLM

      can you be more specific as to which mountain top?
    • Craig Scott
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2014
        Sorry, Doug.  Redington Mtn.
        Dred

        On Friday, January 3, 2014 11:25 PM, doug humphrey <doug@...> wrote:

        On Jan 3, 2014, at 5:32 AM, coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > 2b. Re: Map of U.S. Military Installations,Ranges,& Training Areas
        >    Posted by: "Craig Scott" dredmlm@... dredmlm
        >    Date: Thu Jan 2, 2014 11:14 am ((PST))
        >
        > VERY nice!  After a quick perusal of my area,  does anyone know what the US Navy is doing on a mountain top in northern Maine?  Complete with helipad.  Doesn't really look like a comms station.
        > DredMLM

        can you be more specific as to which mountain top?

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            coldwarcomms-digest@yahoogroups.com
            coldwarcomms-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      • james kester
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2014
          wind farm.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 6, 2014
            I see no turbines here:  45 00 19N, 70 25 31W
            Dred