Free to good home: Air Force Radio Operator manual, 1947

  • Phil Sp
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 24, 2013
      Cleaning out my basement and trying to get rid of things, so free to good home is an original of "Air Force Radio Operator", Air Force Training Command Manual 54-100-72, dated 2 July 1947, 43 pp., color printing.  Originally stamped "RESTRICTED."

      I'll also throw in copies of The Lenkurt Demodulator "Carrier and Microwave Dictionary", 1956, and Allied Radio's "A Dictionary of Radio Terms", 1945.

      First person to email me with a snail-mail address gets them.

      Happy holidays!

      Phil Sp.
    • Loyd
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 24, 2013

        Loyd Reedy

        1146 7th Street

        Ripon, CA  95366-2569

        I will buy you a big orange!

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 24, 2013
          Loyd gets it!  --Phil

          On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 10:02 AM, Loyd <Loydr@...> wrote:

          Loyd Reedy

          1146 7th Street

          Ripon, CA  95366-2569

          I will buy you a big orange!

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 24, 2013

            Thank You

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 24, 2013

              Michael W Scheel K0QCS
              410 W Garfield
              Davenport Iowa 52803

              On Dec 24, 2013 12:00 PM, "Phil Sp" <philsp2006@...> wrote:

              Cleaning out my basement and trying to get rid of things, so free to good home is an original of "Air Force Radio Operator", Air Force Training Command Manual 54-100-72, dated 2 July 1947, 43 pp., color printing.  Originally stamped "RESTRICTED."

              I'll also throw in copies of The Lenkurt Demodulator "Carrier and Microwave Dictionary", 1956, and Allied Radio's "A Dictionary of Radio Terms", 1945.

              First person to email me with a snail-mail address gets them.

              Happy holidays!

              Phil Sp.
            • k9iua
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 25, 2013

                It would be great if the new owner could arrange to have this scanned into a PDF document to share.
                Kevin Anderson, Dubuque, Iowa