The Ma Bell Article.

  • Facility 406 DM09
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2013
      I couldn't find the original post, but, who does that .pdf report to when
      read?

      It attempted to cease my phone line a half dozen times, fortunately I had
      disconnected the modem, but curious who it thinks it needs to contact.

      Kurt
    • couryhousesmecc

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2013
          : It is probably the Phone Cops Kurt....

          Wouldn't surprise me a bit...

          Kurt