Re: [coldwarcomms] FCC/CIA monitoring station - Millis, MA

  • Byron Hurder
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 6, 2013
      On 10/6/2013 3:50 PM, Bill Smith wrote:

      Back in my elementary school days in Concord, MA,

      I grew up next door, in Norfolk, and my Dad was a mailman there.  I remember that he would take his mail Jeep over to Millis to get the morning's mail for delivery.

      Never would have dreamed of an FCC monitoring station so very close to home, never mind a CIA facility.  Nah, tell me it ain't so.

      Luck Hurder, WA4STO
      Wilber, Nebraska