Airmont NY

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2013
      The Eastern terminus of the transcontinental L3I cable has been sold to a private school:

      http://www.airmontvillage.com/application%20for%20variances%20at%20AT&T.PDF

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRF4AALoglI
    • farrel_becker
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2013

        Was Airmont a "split" facility.  Looking at Monvrovia, Finksburg and others, one sees an underground facility with a microwave tower above.  Looking at Airmont,

        http://goo.gl/aq0QEy

        one sees an underground only.  However, not too far away is a microwave facility.

        http://goo.gl/P8l6Ho

        Were these two related and/or interconnected?