Re: GEPs

  • Polo Hat
    Message 1 of 37 , Jun 26, 2013

      Message 37 of 37 , Jun 30, 2013
        On 6/28/13 7:24 AM, Abe G wrote:

        > The system design document for these services is proprietary, and is
        > owned and maintained by AT&T. The only contractors with access rights to
        > perform maintenance and upgrades to the GEP equipment are AT&T
        > personnel.......

        A classic example of how we have $600 hammers & other sweetheart deals. Per
        a friend who negotiated and oversaw many similar USG contracts: if
        well-written, the contract would have specified that all the intellectual
        property developed/paid for by USG would end up USG property.

        He talked about having such language in there, the revision he'd get back
        would strike it out, he'd put it back in, etc....