Welcome to EMRCOMMS

  • opscom911
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2013
      Dear Coldwarcomms group members.

      Please do me the honor and sign up for my new EMRCOMMS group at yahoo.

      It's a new group just formed this morning. Login to yahoogroups and join me if you choose.

      If it was not for your superb support while I began HAM licensing, I would never of had the chance to do all of this.

      Thank you, it it never impossible to do good for someone else.
      Now it is my turn to return the favor and support the RACES,
      ARES and CERT communities.

      '73
      Roger~
      KD2CRS