HAMS: ARRL RACES OPERATIONS MANUAL

  • opscom911
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2013

      Apparently I am moving to greatly assisting my municipal RACES unit which has been neglected for many years. It has taken over a year and a half to locate, test and replace the Coax going to my Diamond 510-HDM.

      So I am asking for some help from the group as this is the biggest known group of HAMS that I can access all at one time. Please bare with me.

      I believe I will be re-organizing the RACES Unit from the ground up. Speicifally starting with a RACES OPERATIONS MANUAL.(not ARES)
      IF ANY ONE HAS A PDF OR LINK FOR A RACES OPERATIONS MANUAL, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT emrops@...----or here on the net.

      I greatly appreciate any help you can send my way.
      Thank you in advance:

      '73
      Roger~
      KD2CRS