RCA TDM Telegraph Multiplex

    Message 1 of 3 , May 7 11:45 AM
      http://www.vacuumtubeera.net/RadioAge-1945-07.pdf

      p6

      IIRC this TDM scheme appeared later in some military gear,perhaps Nick at navy-radio.com can give us an example.
    • Nick England
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7 1:01 PM
        I don't know of any military use of the RCA TDM scheme, but the Teletype
        Corp.'s AN/FGC-5 (4-to-1 TDM) was in common use with the associated
        TSEC/KW-22 (Tantalus) crypto gear. The AN/UGC-1 was the transistorized
        replacement for the FGC-5.
        Photos and info on Navy TDM and FDM gear at
        http://www.navy-radio.com/rtty-mux.htm
        cheers,
        Nick

        Message 3 of 3 , May 7 1:49 PM
          thanks, that must have been what I recalled.