Re: [coldwarcomms] Re: Radio Towers at White House,VA.

  • NORMAN JEWELER
    Message 1 of 14 , May 2, 2013
      It was on a gov't facility and the US Capitol Police and US park Police had a driving range on the property which at one point was an airport facility with a runway.

      Message 2 of 14 , May 2, 2013
        That general area had a lot of interesting stuff going on in the day, and to this day; for those unfamiliar a few are mentioned in post 14532.

        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 14
          Proposed repurpose of the Whitehouse Field Site:

          http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a067790.pdf