Re: "Power of Decision" - Vintage Air Force film

  • Kevin Anderson, K9IUA
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2013
      For those of you who don't (or can't) use Flash video, here is an alternative source with lots of video types to choose from:
      http://archive.org/details/AirForceSpecialFilmProject416powerOfDecision

      Kevin Anderson

      p.s. With the way Adobe has been treating Flash, the use of Flash on Linux boxes (such as I use primarily at home) is becoming very problematic as Flash is almost impossible to use with video and needed frame rates to watch. And for those videos found only on YouTube, I almost always now use the website http://wwww.keepvid.com/ to download an MP4 version first that I watch in VLC.