Re: [coldwarcomms] Re: Sugar Grove Shuts, Joining Yakima

  • Frank Helton
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 27, 2013
      Just to set the "working for a living" thing straight, Jim - the divide
      between officer and enlisted was pronounced. So when you referred to me as
      an "officer", I just wanted to make it clear that I was an enlisted man, an
      NCO, not a commissioned officer. That was just a humorous way of putting

      And thanks for your thoughts, John.