Re: Misty Picture Test

  • bobsayers2000
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 20, 2013
      There is a US DoD film which very comprehensively shows the preparations for this Test, including mixing the ingredients using machinery like a concrete-batching plant, and workers inside the containment building levelling the mixture with big agricultural rakes. I saw this many years ago with a group of nuclear protection scientists under the old UK Civil Defence arrangements and I would imagine it is probably now declassified, but so far I haven't discovered it on the Internet.

      I remember that it showed various NATO countries contributing hardware to be tested in the blast. Some had contributed jet fighters, MBTs and AFVs, etc, but the UK's contribution seemed to be a slit trench with a sheet of corrugated iron over it ......

      Bob
      Sent from Samsung Mobile