Switching Planning Standards for the Defense Communications System (1976)

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2013
      Just found and uploaded:

      http://coldwar-c4i.net/AUTOVON/MIL-STD-187-310.pdf

    • Sam Etler
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2013
        On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 3:35 PM, Albert LaFrance <
        albert.lafrance@...> wrote:

        > Just found and uploaded:
        >
        > http://coldwar-c4i.net/AUTOVON/MIL-STD-187-310.pdf

        Not sure if it's important to anyone but I have a copy without that
        annoying blue header from everyspec.com. In fact it looks like an identical
        scan that they just added their tag to. Probably pulled it down from the
        ASSIST website originally.

        I can upload it if anyone cares.

        sam