RE: [coldwarcomms] Lincoln Labs Round Hill Field Station

  • Blake Bowers
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2013
      What was at Rising Sun? Or was it the navy base at Port Deposit?

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2013
        Possible but would have thought Port Deposit or Bainbridge would have been the name.So far I've found nothing on a comms site close to Rising Sun, nor Alpha; Chillum is just outside DC & any number of buildings or lots could have had antennas in the day.