Re: [coldwarcomms] Re: Fiber Medina to Lillyville

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 8, 2013
      On 4/8/13 5:41 PM, cpe122 wrote:

      >> > I asked Andy, and during his tenure, he did not see any glass into
      >> > Lillyville. So my guess is the fiber came from some non-hardened facility
      >> > in the Pittsburgh region.

      > Not sure what Andy's tenure would have been or whether you mean in the ROW vs. in the building.

      Building, and nearby RoW. He made the point that L-L changed thinking, and
      rented fiber RoW along the railroads. This got them "one landowner to deal
      with, not 100's.." and far far fewer backhoe fade situations.

      If I understood him correctly; he was there the day it opened, and locked
      the door behind him when they shut down.