Re: [coldwarcomms] L5 [NE Ohio]

    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 1, 2013
      On 4/1/13 5:55 PM, cpe122 wrote:

      > But I'll have to beg forgiveness as this map only came into my possesion
      > (sp) recently, and even then I only saw it for its "L5 value". It
      > wasn't until this thread got going did I look at it again for its "FO
      > value".

      Can we get any idea on when the Hiram->Whitehouse line was upgraded? The
      Berlin Hts power main's property tax record says 1960, which is clearly
      bogus. I don't know how else to nail it down.
    • rj_frank1
      Message 36 of 36 , Apr 22, 2015
        A character "space" must be included between the final "-011" and the "a.jpg" on the GIS website link exactly as indicated in my reply message in order to view the land parcel image.
        (ie: http://fayette.in.wthgis.com ... -011 a.jpg).

        Otherwise try the following link:

        http://fayette.in.wthgis.com/images/TaxPhotos/Jennings%5C21-09-10-100-004.000-011%20a.jpg

        Another alternative is to access the Fayette County, Indiana GIS website main page and search for Parcel Number 21-09-10-100-004.000-011. The L5 Main Station images are found in the Owner and General Parcel Information toolbar "Images" Section as "Picture 1."

        http://fayette.in.wthgis.com/