Re: X-Y switching central offices

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 29, 2012
      >Re: X-Y switching central offices
      >Posted by: "Matthew Strong" junkmatt@... junkmatt2
      >Date: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:46 am ((PST))

      >Photos of one I removed in Mollendo, Peru about 10 years ago. Ericsson
      AGF. Now awaiting reassembly at a museum here in the US.

      Hello Matthew,

      Thanks for the info and the link to the photos. It looks like I worked
      on the Stomberg-Carlson version of X-Y and not the Ericsson style. I
      had thought that X-Y originated in Europe. According to Internet
      (unverified source) S-C licensed the use of X-Y from Ericsson, but the
      equipment looks very different.

      Thanks, Joe