Huts on Vaults

  • Boardwalk One
    Message 1 of 55 , Dec 14, 2012
      I have seen some huts on google, some relatively small, constructed with what appears to be a simple wood shack. Others much larger, made of brick.

      What are the large brick huts used for if the equipment in actually below grade in the vaults? Some of these buildings look to be about 30 feet x 40 feet. Here is one in Chester NJ. Thanks-

      https://plus.google.com/photos/109795278285862730417/albums/5334759080498948673/5334759143740312930?banner=pwa&gpsrc=pwrd1#photos/109795278285862730417/albums/5334759080498948673/5334759143740312930?banner=pwa&gpsrc=pwrd1

      We briefly discussed this in in June.

      What purpose would such a large building serve and what equipment would one find inside?

      R~
      Message 55 of 55 , Jun 11, 2013
        More on Wright City:

        http://www.dnr.mo.gov/shpo/nps-nr/07000039.pdf