Re: [coldwarcomms] Article claiming Petraeus had NCA capabilities

  • james kester
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2012
      Exodus 20.20

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wGiJcq95Ug

      ________________________________
      From: John Young <jya@...>
      To: coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2012 9:24 AM
      Subject: Re: [coldwarcomms] Article claiming Petraeus had NCA capabilities

      Apt rejoinder to the deranged and unhinged and unreliable war-lovers
      who cannot conceive of anything more important or personally
      rewarding and empowering than national security, especially
      the lifetime secrecy oaths to conceal the racketeering and to
      report violators and hound dissenters. Hey, it's a good job.

      Not that the military inmates invented this featherbedding,
      long before came religion with vows of fealty to a merciless
      god intolerant of competitiors. Hey, it produces majestic
      buildings and snazzy raiments copied by Nascar drivers
      to bleat ads for capitalist thugs while preaching aid to
      misfortunates at home and particularly those taking hits
      of the armaments industry blessed by deranged and
      unhinged the armageddon-lovers condoning merciless
      punishment for disbelievers in gods other than their
      own -- ie, blind faith in national security.

      Long history of the god-besotted reaping the benefits of
      forgiving and apologizing for war-drunkards. Hey, did you
      imagine there is a separation of church and state, and worse,
      civilian control of the killing machinery?

      Thank you for keeping quiet during the sermon. Amen.
      Basket coming your way, pay unending war taxes for
      pensions of fierce apologists bound by lifetime oath
      of BS.