KS Allis-Chalmers diesel genset info

  • albertjlafrance@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2001
      I've received an inquiry from a generator technician seeking information on a
      Bell System KS diesel engine-generator set and control he's working on. It
      was made by Allis-Chalmers and is rated at 115 KW, 208-240 V. The control is
      a separate unit, and was made by Chicago Control Products. I don't have the
      KS number yet.

      Does anyone have the applicable BSPs or other information on this equipment?

      Thanks,

      Albert LaFrance