Re: [coldwarcomms] Re: Google Earth Mil microwave map link

  • rojoha@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 21, 2012
      Hi guys!

      Yes, Dave it was the tropo system, total typing/ brain disconnect and

      WAW, BINGO!

      Though this isn't the page it was linked to originally, it did provide the .kmz file for download.

      < http://rammstein.dfmk.hu/~s200/tropo.html > and at the very bottom of the page is  ' Download for Google Earth  Tropo.kmz '

          I've got an Uncle coming over for Turkey Day who was stationed in Germany, Italy, Turkey, Thailand and Japan  who was involved i n the systems and enquired of me I if I still had tha t Google Earth program with his sites on it. It will make his day.

      Thank You all!

      Regards, Ronzo