Article claiming Petraeus had NCA capabilities

  • Polo Hat
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 17, 2012
      In my opinion, the main premise of the article below by (list member) Marc Ambinder is BS, & many other aspects seem to be just pure speculation teaching well beyond a reasonable hypothesis.

      http://mobile.theweek.com/article/index/236521/one-secret-reason-petraeus-had-to-resign

      Tim

      Sent from my iPhone.

    • james kester
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 17, 2012
        Intelligence,

        http://www.nationalcathedral.org/about/history.shtml

        http://www.historicchristchurch.org/about-us/mission/

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 17, 2012
          Apt rejoinder to the deranged and unhinged and unreliable war-lovers
          who cannot conceive of anything more important or personally
          rewarding and empowering than national security, especially
          the lifetime secrecy oaths to conceal the racketeering and to
          report violators and hound dissenters. Hey, it's a good job.

          Not that the military inmates invented this featherbedding,
          long before came religion with vows of fealty to a merciless
          god intolerant of competitiors. Hey, it produces majestic
          buildings and snazzy raiments copied by Nascar drivers
          to bleat ads for capitalist thugs while preaching aid to
          misfortunates at home and particularly those taking hits
          of the armaments industry blessed by deranged and
          unhinged the armageddon-lovers condoning merciless
          punishment for disbelievers in gods other than their
          own -- ie, blind faith in national security.

          Long history of the god-besotted reaping the benefits of
          forgiving and apologizing for war-drunkards. Hey, did you
          imagine there is a separation of church and state, and worse,
          civilian control of the killing machinery?

          Thank you for keeping quiet during the sermon. Amen.
          Basket coming your way, pay unending war taxes for
          pensions of fierce apologists bound by lifetime oath
          of BS.

          At 08:24 AM 11/17/2012, you wrote:

          >Intelligence,
          >
          ><http://www.nationalcathedral.org/about/history.shtml>http://www.nationalcathedral.org/about/history.shtml